Oregon Translation invites you to communicate globally. They provide professional translations in every language for any industry. They offer full service custom tailored solutions: translation, localization, graphic design, and audiovisual media services. Their expertise includes languages and knowledge of industry specific terminology. They have vast experience working with marketing, PR, legal, financial, technology and engineering. Clients include: Bonneville Power, FLIR, Intel, Mercy Corps, Porsche, Blount International, Columbia Sportswear, and Weiden+Kennedy.
- Oregon Translation’s Web site is powered by solar energy.
- Purchased Renewable Energy Certificates and Carbon Offsets from Bonneville Environmental Fund to cover 100% of their electric use and employees’ commuter miles.
- Use 100% post-consumer recycled content paper products, including post-its and folders.
- Recycling of non-curbside items such as plastic, metal, cell phones, batteries, printer cartridges and fluorescent bulbs.
- Provide subsidies to employees who commute and/or use public transportation.
- Recycle all computers, monitors and electronics.
Use only durable dinnerware and flatware.
- Bike-based services are used for local deliveries.
- Cleaning products are green certified.
921 SW Washington Street Ste 456 Portland OR 97205