Conservation Services Group is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in North America. For more than 28 years, CSG has helped people from across the U.S. find ways to use energy wisely where we live and work by designing and delivering energy efficiency and clean energy programs that are innovative, cost effective and get the job done. CSG’s mission is threefold: 1) protect the environment by reducing demand for fossil fuels; 2) make homes and buildings safer and more affordable; and 3) create a profitable, sustainable industry that promotes job growth and strengthens local economies.
- In September of 2011, CSG removed over 100 waste bins from personal workstations, thereby reducing plastic bag waste by up to 2,000 bags per month.
- Employees can dedicate two works days per year to a local volunteering activity.
- Office is located along MAX line and a few blocks from the bus mall, and employees are offered pre-tax transit passes to encourage public transit use.
- Secure indoor bike parking and changing rooms provided onsite.
- CSG’s office was LEED certified Gold in 2011.
- Since 2006, CSG has voluntarily tracked, mitigated, and offset their greenhouse gas emissions. For multiple years, they have completed a corporate-wide inventory of GHG emissions, obtained third-party verification of the emissions inventory, purchased Renewable Energy Credits and carbon offsets, and reported third-party verified emissions and progress to the EPA.
208 SW 5th Ave Ste 700 Portland, OR 97204