- Through water conservation and reuse, a water usage to beer ratio (gallons of water to gallons of beer) of 3.8 has been achieved, one of the lowest in the industry.
- Transitioned to lighter weight bottles and implemented an “Empty Miles” distribution plan that resulted in a significant reduction in fuel needs and annual miles traveled.
- All spent grain is used by regional farms as cattle feed.
- All glass waste from the bottling process is recycled just miles from the brewery into new glass bottles.
- EPA SmartWay shippers are used for all freight transportation.
- Recycled 95% of office electronics, supplies, and paper.
- Transitioned multiple marketing materials to recycled-content, electronic or compostable materials.
929 N Russell St, Portland, OR 97227