Indow manufactures window inserts that press inside your window frames to give you double pane performance at a much lower cost. Inventor Sam Pardue developed the inserts for his lovely but leaky old windows. They are held in place by a patented compression tube and fitted perfectly using a laser measurement system.
Indow has a triple bottom line mission of benefiting the environment by reducing carbon emissions, building the community by partnering with local non-profits, investing in its employees, and growing the company so that it can do more of these good things.
- Utilizes the minimum amount of packaging necessary to transport and ship their product.
- Asks of all its vendors to minimize packaging and waste.
- Purchases 100% of their energy from Pacific Power’s renewable energy program.
- Developed a laser window measurement system to minimize waste, in addition to ensuring a tight seal once the product is installed.
- Awarded the Sustainability Award at the 2011 Cleantech Open.
- Indow Windows is fortunate to have a team of green-minded individuals working to advance the company’s sustainability goals.
2267 N Interstate Ave, Portland, OR 97227