Chinook Book, published by Celilo Group Media, is where good people and good businesses come together to create a better economy. Each Chinook Book contains hundreds of offers from local merchants committed to running a sustainable business and giving back to their neighborhood. All products and services featured in Chinook Book meet specific environmental and community standards, allowing users to align their spending with their values—and save a little money while they're at it.
- Alternative transportation encouraged through employee pre-tax transit pass program and office being intentionally located along MAX line and a few blocks from the bus mall.
- Zipcar membership for employees’ use during work hours.
- Secure indoor bike parking onsite.
- Employees proudly participate in the annual Bike Commute Challenge.
- Reusable materials and electronics are donated to Free Geek, SCRAP, Schoolhouse Supplies and others.
- Employees can dedicate two work days per year to volunteering.
- Employees hold virtual meetings on a regular basis to reduce corporate travel.
- Certified B Corp in 2010, re-certified in 2012.
208 SW 1st Ave, Portland, OR 97204