CLEAResult is the largest provider of energy efficiency programs and services in North America. Through proven strategies tailored to clients’ unique needs and market dynamics, the combined strength of experienced energy experts and technology-enabled service offerings help CLEAResult change the way people use energy for hundreds of utility and business partners. Founded in 2003, CLEAResult has close to 3,000 employees in more than 70 cities across the U.S. and Canada.
- Office is located in a LEED Platinum building.
- Added an energy management system and additional energy efficiency features such as occupancy sensors and daylighting controls.
- Sort and recycle “beyond curbside” materials like batteries, CFLs, and e-waste, as well as hard and soft plastics. Also compost food waste.
- Provide employees with a designated bike cage, biking subsidies, and two office bikes available for any employee to borrow.
- Partner with organizations such as Meals on Wheels, Oregon Food Bank, The Clark Center, Community Energy Project, Habitat for Humanity, and more to offer opportunities for employees to volunteer. Employees can be compensated for up to four hours of volunteer time during our annual volunteer event.
- An active Green Team spearheads employee education opportunities, volunteer events, and improvements to internal practices.
100 SW Main St. Ste. 1500, Portland, OR 97204