Hawthorne Chiropractic and Healing Arts has guided patients through all stages of the healing and recovery process for 20 years. Their chiropractors, massage therapists, and acupuncturist form a close-knit team that works together to relieve pain and restore optimal function to both body and mind.
They exhibit the same ethic of cooperation and high standard of care in regard to environmental health. Hawthorne Chiropractic does everything they can to support health in all forms, and they have consistently taken steps to increase environmental efficiency and well-being in the workplace.
- Mass transit and bicycle commuters receive 10% discount at time of service
- Rain barrel catchment system to capture roof runoff
- Robust solar power for water heating and electricity
- Built-in water filtration and durable flatware/cups for patients and employees
- Low-flow water faucets and water-efficient toilets
- Energy-efficient window upgrades
- Transitioning to an Electronic Medical Records system to reduce paper usage
- Use recycled-content paper
High level of recycling implementation
1222 SE Division St, Portland, OR 97202