Pedal PT is SE Portland's Bicycle-Friendly Physical Therapy: An innovative, orthopedic physical therapy office with a specialty in cycling injuries and bike fitting services. At Pedal PT they strive to provide the highest quality care with skilled evaluation, hands-on manual therapy and prescriptive exercise, and an emphasis on rapid results and returning to high-level function and sport.
They believe strongly in the concept of sustainability as a three-tiered approach: 1) The health, viability and regenerative qualities of the human body and mind; 2) The health of the environment of the neighborhood, city, and planet we inhabit; and 3) The health, efficiency, and core values of their business.
- Office is nearly 100% paperless: no paper charts, full EMR charting and billing, no fax machine.
- On-demand hot water heaters installed at each of their three sinks to help reduce energy and water use.
- Low-flow sink and faucets/aerators to reduce water use.
- Durable plates, glass cups and silverware for kitchen use.
- High efficiency HVAC and full-spectrum lighting.
- Use of recycled content paper products.
- Indoor bike parking and outdoor bike rack, and changing room available.
- Participation and sponsorship of community events, including free coffee for bike commuters along SE Clinton Ave.
- 100% commute rate in the 2012 BTA Employee Bike Commute Challenge and 100% bike commute rate for the life of the business (open since August 2012).
2622 SE 25th Ave Ste B, Portland, OR 97202