Trillium Family Services is Oregon’s largest provider of children’s mental and behavioral healthcare. It is rooted in the simple, yet crucial truth that mental health is an integral part of overall health and well-being. Trillium’s vision is to help children and their families learn the skills necessary to manage their mental health needs and become thriving, productive members of society.
Nestled within the lively Metro area, Trillium’s Parry Center campus provides residential and intensive outpatient services to youth in crises, and employs a myriad of clinicians and staff who are innovative and compassionate about the community.
- New staff are given information about Trillium’s sustainability efforts, and are encouraged to become involved.
- Trillium’s Parry Center has developed a composting program for the kitchen, and will be working to bring in all staff, educating children and adolescents about the importance of composting.
- Each child has an individual garden plot, led by the campus Horticulturist. This program allows residents and staff who work in the Healing Garden to further nurture and protect their plant life.
- Trillium’s Sustainability Committee organized a community electronics recycling event in order to properly dispose of outdated or broken items.
- Staff are encouraged to commute to work via walking, biking, or carpooling, and space is provided to allow staff to prepare for the day onsite if needed.
- Trillium’s Parry Center has significantly increased its efforts to boost recycling of paper, metal, plastics, and glass by adding additional bins in active areas on campus.
3415 SE Powell Blvd. Portland, Oregon 97202