Portland Store Fixtures is a local, woman-owned independent dealer of used, new, and custom store fixtures and retail supplies. Their commitment to sustainability has been worked into the fibers of the business since opening in 1998.
Everything that can’t be reused is broken down to its smallest components and recycled. All items that aren’t recycled are stored in 44,000 sq ft of warehouse space to wait for the right buyer. By providing used displays to businesses and individuals all over the country, as well as the recycling and green efforts undertaken, Portland Store Fixtures has surely met its aim of economic and environmental sustainability and plans to continue to exceed its goals for years to come.
- Vermicompost with worm bins in our back warehouse
- Has systems in place to recycle wood, metal, plastic and acrylic, paper and cardboard, fluorescent bulbs, glass, and Styrofoam
- Planted trees in front of the building with Friends of Trees
- Installed permeable pavers in our parking lot to reduce runoff into the river
- Reuse packing materials, bags, and hardware (like screws!)
- Installed motion sensor lights in less occupied building spaces
- Installed solar panels on the roof that generate 30% of the electricity used
- Provide fixtures and displays annually to the Oregon Food Bank for the Waterfront Blues Festival
110 SE Main St, Portland, OR 97214