LNS Court Reporting and Captioning has provided industry-leading service to the litigation and media communities since 1987. Known for quality and reliable technology, LNS Court Reporting provides efficiency-boosting services such as digital transcripts with searchable exhibit files, video-transcript synchronization, CLVS-certified digital videography, real time streaming, videoconferencing, and web-based remote depositions. The Northwest’s premier captioning service, LNS Captioning provides live and offline captioning for broadcast television, stadiums, meetings, public events, and LNS web stream.
- Three major supplies have 30% or greater post-consumer recycled content.
- Electronic devices are donated for reuse or recycled.
- Paper is printed on both sides.
- Sustainability plan and policy has been implemented to inform decision making.
- Fluorescent light bulbs are recycled.
- Renewable energy is purchased for 100% of energy use.
- Office equipment is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Transit pass program is available to all employees.
- Teleconference and videoconference technologies are used.
- Bike-based services are used for local deliveries.
- Sustainable transit options are used for work-related trips.
1123 SW Yamhill St, Portland, OR 97205
View Larger Map