[Recertification in process]
Hopworks is committed to sustainable building construction, healthy land use and management, mindful water use and re-use, organic and local ingredients for food and beverage production, healthy and fun work environment, excellent customer service, 100% smart energy and a zero-waste initiative.
- Certified B Corporation, as of March 2015.
- Use USDA Certified Organic and Salmon-Safe Certified ingredients.
- 100% “cradle to gate” carbon neutral operations.
- Purchase credits through Bonneville Environmental Foundation to maintain water neutral operations.
- Use 3.39 gallons of water per gallon of beer produced, compared to an industry average of 7 to 1.
- Bike friendly features include an Oregon Bike Constructors Association bike frame canopy, 75 bike parking spaces, bike tools for use, bike-friendly take-out specials and our energy generating Plug-Out exercycles.
3947 N Williams, Portland, OR 97227
View Larger Map