Integral Consulting Inc. is a national science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability. Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing its clients. The company’s primary goal is to help clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying its science and engineering expertise. With a strong corporate commitment to sustainability, Integral strives to incorporate sustainable practices in its processes and projects.
- Sustainable transportation benefits, including Transportation Spending Accounts, bicycle-commuter reimbursement, and public transportation passes/reimbursements.
- Annual participation in multiple commuter challenges.
- League of American Bicyclists’ Silver Award Level Bicycle Friendly Business commendation.
- Extensive recycling and reuse efforts for co-mingled recycling, as well as Styrofoam, e-waste, and additional plastics.
- Purchased reusable containers for take-out lunches and durable dishes for office kitchen to encourage waste reduction.
- Emphasis on corporate social responsibility, including giving campaigns, volunteer opportunities, and community education.
- Corporate sustainability action plan provides company-wide goals and objectives, with annual reports detailing specific sustainability activities undertaken at each office.
319 SW Washington St, Ste 1150, Portland, OR 97204