Flipside Hats is a transformative business that repurposes abandoned materials into meaningful, long lasting and limited-edition products. By re-using the world’s pre-consumer excess, the company aims to rid the world of waste while inspiring a generation to reduce their impact on the planet. The Portland, Oregon-based company is led by Designer Kori Giudici and Jacob Wollner.
- Flipside Hats is proud to have a team who envision and support green initiatives in their everyday lives and help to create a waste free world.
- Eliminated the need for single use plastic bags by using recycled, moisture absorbent tissue paper.
- Utilizes the minimum amount of packaging necessary to transport and ship products.
- Copiers and most printers are set to print double-sided.
- Uses 100% post-consumer recycled content copy paper.
- Purchases 100% renewable energy for all facilities.
- Recycles or donates for reuse all computers, monitors and electronic gear.
- Donates a portion of profits to local community organizations.
4432 SE Belmont St, Portland, OR 97215
View Larger Map