Lead Lizard is a demand generation agency that helps clients get the most out of their demand generation tools. They help enterprise organizations develop strategic and tactical marketing campaigns designed to optimize use of marketing automation and CRM systems.
- All employees participate in recycling. Every desk has a recycling container next to it, there is glass recycling in the kitchen, battery recycling in office, and electronics are donated to Free Geek.
- Employees use recycled water bottle pens, recycled printer paper, and recycled notebooks.
- Employees turn computers off completely at the end of each business day and monitors are set into hibernation mode after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- The heating and cooling units are turned off each night when the last employee leaves.
- The office kitchen faucet features a low-flow aerator.
- Employees frequently use the car sharing program, Car2Go.
5331 SW Macadam Ave, Ste 370, Portland, OR 97239