Solid Ground Consulting began working towards a more sustainable office in 2013. As time passed, momentum picked up, and now they are making great strides in sustainability. Led by their fearless green team, the entire staff has put forth a great effort to make small changes in the daily office routine in order to reduce Solid Ground’s impact on the environment.
- Implemented a food scrap composting program.
- Purchase sustainably 100% post-consumer recycled paper and energy star qualified appliances whenever possible.
- Recycle old electronics, batteries, and printer ink cartridges.
- Durable dishware used for office meetings and events
- Use caterers that follow sustainable practices.
- Conference calls or public transit used for client meetings whenever possible.
- Shared office bike available to all employees.
516 SE Morrison St Ste 400 Portland, OR 97214