The Courtyard Portland Downtown/Convention Center is newly renovated with additional meeting space, a full-service restaurant and bar with patio and fire pit. The hotel is conveniently located adjacent to the Oregon Convention Center, the Moda Center, and the Memorial Coliseum.
- Shower heads, faucets and toilets are low-flow to save water.
- Food waste is composted.
- Printers and copiers are programmed to duplex.
- Copy/printer paper is made of 30% post-consumer waste.
- Energy-efficient compact fluorescent light bulbs are used where possible.
- Occupancy sensors are being installed in all storage closets and offices.
- Guests have the option to re-use linens and towels to reduce energy and water usage in the hotel.
- Older linens are donated to local shelters.
- Green Seal-Certified cleaning products are used in guest rooms and the kitchen.
- The pool is sanitized with Pure Comfort Mineral System, instead of harsh chlorine.
- Earth-friendly products are used for dry-cleaning and laundry service.
435 NE Wasco St, Portland, OR 97232