In workplaces throughout Oregon and Southwest Washington, EarthShare has engaged thousands of people and raised millions of dollars to support Oregon's environmental legacy of clean water, fresh food, sustainable communities, healthy families, and access to nature.
EarthShare does this by partnering with workplaces large and small to offer employees several ways to connect with nature. From volunteer events and work parties to “Green Bag” presentations and workplace fundraisers, EarthShare supporters can choose to get involved with up to 80 EarthShare conservation groups
- EarthShare Oregon incentivizes alternative commuting to work by providing indoor bicycle parking and by allowing employees to purchase TriMet tickets pre-tax.
- Very little trash is created in the office. Staff use washable cloth napkins and collect non-curbside items (like plastic clamshells) for recycling elsewhere.
- Copy paper is reused, and all materials printed outside of the office use post-consumer recycled content.
- Hallway and bathroom lights are motion-operating.
- All lights, laptops, monitors and other electronic devices are turned off at night.
610 SW Broadway Ste 308, Portland, OR 97205