Mortgage Trust, Inc., NMLS 3250, takes a holistic approach to home loans and personal financial planning, and believes that their clients’ satisfaction is a function of their employees’ satisfaction. Their commitment to environmental sustainability in the workplace is a natural extension of a company whose philosophy and day-day-day operations are built on balance, service, and thoughtful efficiency.
Mortgage Trust has been named one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Oregon Business magazine, and one of Oregon’s Fastest-Growing Private 100 Companies by the Portland Business Journal.
- Employee Green Team implements, supports, and communicates sustainability efforts in the workplace.
- Company transactions are managed online and with a paperless software system. Paperless alternatives are used whenever possible.
- The majority of office supplies have 30% or more post-consumer recycled content.
- Office equipment is ENERGY STAR® qualified; electronic devices are set to sleep after 15 minutes of inactivity; LED and energy-efficient light bulbs are used; windows and doors are weather sealed.
- Recycling is carefully observed and garbage waste has been significantly reduced with a composting container in the lunchroom.
- Durable dishwasher is used along with green cleaning products.
- Water-use is measured and monitored. Filtered tap water has replaced bottled water.
- Transit pass program is available to all employees and incentives offered to employees that bike, walk, or carpool to work.
4386 SW Macadam Ave Ste 401 Portland, OR 97239