Founded by educators nearly 40 years ago, Northwest Evaluation Association™ (NWEA™) is a global not-for-profit educational services organization known for our flagship interim assessment, Measures of Academic Progress® (MAP®). Educators trust our assessments, professional development offerings, and research to help advance all students along their optimal learning path.
- Extensive waste-reduction program includes compost, mixed recyclables, glass, electronics, compact fluorescent lamps, batteries & polystyrene recycling
- Comprehensive alternative transportation options include 100% employer-paid Tri-Met passes for Portland staff, carpooling, ample bike storage (with onsite shower & locker facilities), Zipcar, Car2Go & onsite electric car charging stations
- Green office management practices include power-saving settings on electronics, sustainable purchasing practices (such as using post-consumer content products) & default double-sided printing
- Energy-efficient programmable digital HVAC & lighting controls
- Green cleaning & integrated pest management program
- Two levels of LEED Gold certification: Existing Building Operations & Maintenance, Commercial Interiors
121 NW Everett St Portland, OR 97209