Since 1929, Kell, Alterman & Runstein, LLP has provided regional and national clients with premier representation in a range of legal work, including all aspects of corporate law, environmental law, family issues, and litigation. After more than 80 years, the firm still follows the same principles on which it was founded: vigorous advocacy, the highest levels of client service, and active community involvement. The firm represents clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- Printer/copier cartridges and batteries are collected for recycling.
- Office lighting is motion sensitive to turn on/turn off. Main hallways and general areas are on timers for the weekend.
- Business travel is minimized by teleconferencing and video conferencing, as possible.
- Payroll information is available to employees online, reducing the need for paper check stubs and payroll records.
- Durable dishware is used.
- Filtered drinking water is provided instead of bottled water.
520 SW Yamhill St Ste 600, Portland, OR 97204