Since 2000, One Inch Round ™ has provided high quality, low cost, custom pin back button and magnet manufacturing services to the planet. From the expert designer to the pixel impaired, One Inch Round makes ordering buttons a friendly, easy and affordable experience. All products are manufactured in Portland, Oregon from domestic raw materials.
- Pin Back Buttons and Magnets are made with 100% post-consumer recycled paper and 65% or more recycled domestic steel.
- Over 80% of the waste generated by the business is reused, recycled or composted.
- Maintains a lean administrative paperless office and accounting system eliminating the need for paper office documents.
- Utilizes a sustainable purchasing policy with an emphasis on localism which guides the decision-making process for internal, operational purchases.
- In 2015 renovated their Foster Rd facility with significant investments in energy efficiency through its partnership with the Portland Development Commission.
7307 SE Foster Rd. Portland, OR 97206