All Service Moving was founded in 2004 with the goal of increasing moving industry standards. They do this through solid career paths for their movers and by treating every customer exceptionally. Their mission is to exceed expectations on every move, and their continued success is a direct result of maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Worked with a manufacturer to develop the industry’s first “coreless” stretch wrap, which is now used on 90% of ASM’s moves. Eliminated the need for large, heavy-duty cardboard tubes, which could only be recycled but not reused. Plan is to let competing companies know of its availability in order to leverage waste reduction industry-wide.
- Encourage reuse by selling used cardboard boxes at a discount to customers. Offer re-useable plastic boxes when appropriate.
- Invested in reusable, neoprene floor runners (over 200 uses each) rather than use industry-standard disposable plastic runners (one-time use).
- Waste reduction efforts have resulted in a change from equal sized garbage and recycling dumpsters to two large recycling dumpsters and one small garbage container.
- Use biodiesel in all company vehicles.