Founded more than 20 years ago in Portland, Siteworks brings to life the most creative, visually striking, and reliable solutions for their clients’ brand engagement experiences. With a comprehensive team that includes architects, builders, designers and merchandisers, Siteworks is able to work across the multiple scales required of architectural and design projects to produce more workable, efficient, and cost-effective spaces. Siteworks is dedicated to representing clients’ existing identities in a visual form through materials, experiences and environments while inspiring new project avenues for product and brand expansion.
- Siteworks’ designed and built the first brewery in Northwest to earn B Corporation certification
- Siteworks’ EcoFlats was one of the first Path to Net Zero buildings in Oregon
- Every Siteworks project uses reclaimed, repurposed and recycled materials
- Siteworks is an Energy Trust of Oregon Trade Ally and a Solar Design Ally
- The majority of the design staff commute by bike year round
- Siteworks’ new office incorporates a wide range of sustainable concepts and materials, with a particular focus on energy efficiency. The project was a renovation of a vacant building and includes LED lighting, a highly efficient VRF HVAC system, low-flow fixtures and highly insulated, double paned, operable windows