Founded in 2002, SRM is an architecture, interior design and brand strategy studio. SRM is committed to the tenets of creativity, collaboration and good stewardship. With strategic planning and imaginative thinking they create an environment and brand that will strengthen your business and your bottom line. SRM strives to be a good neighbor and is very engaged with the Central Eastside Industrial District, helping the neighborhood to flourish while keeping its history vital.
- SRM is working towards becoming a certified B corporation in 2015.
- SRM’s Triple Bottom Line committee plans regular lunch and learns for employees, most recent guests were the Master Recyclers from the City of Portland.
- Recycling containers are provided at each workspace, and garbage and compost collection is at a central location.
- Electronics are donated to a local organization for refurbishing and reuse in the community.
- Durable dishware is used in the office and for events.
- Printers are set to double-sided printing to reduce paper waste.
- Local vendors are used wherever possible and consideration is given to sustainability practices.
- Indoor bike parking and a tire pump are available for employees and visitors.
- SRM has a corporate membership to a car sharing service so employees do not need a personal vehicle for workday trips.
221 SE Main St., Portland, Oregon 97214