Säzän Group is a Pacific Northwest consulting engineering firm that provides mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and technology engineering, project and construction management, MEP systems commissioning, and owner representation services for public works and private clients. Säzän Group opened its Portland office in 2014, expanding their strong industry reputation which started in Seattle, WA seventeen years ago.
- Locker room, showers, and sheltered bike parking are available for bike commuters.
- Offers all employees 100% subsidized transit passes.
- Use durable dishware and filtered tap water at the office.
- Purchase recycled content copy paper, paper towels, and other office supplies when possible.
- Use motion detection lights in office.
- Compost set up in the office break room.
- Meetings are regularly conducted via teleconference and video conference to effectively reduce business travel.
- Portland office location chosen largely due to its immediate proximity to the MAX line downtown, allowing their staff members and clients to easily walk, bike or utilize public transit.
- Staff use public transit and bicycle commuting for 65% of weekly office commuter miles.
111 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 2120, Portland, Oregon 97204