CEIC TPAC Subcommittee
Central Eastside Industrial Council's (CEIC) Transportation and Parking Advisory Committee's (TPAC) subcommittee is tasked with resolving current parking issues in the district while creating a system for proactive parking management on an ongoing basis.
The subcommittee meets on the fourth Wednesday of the month from 4:00 - 5:30 p.m. at the River East Building - 1515 SE Water Ave, 3rd Floor, Mt. Adams Room. Members of the public are invited to attend and provide public comment.
See a map of the Central Eastside Industrial District.
Read through the Central Eastside Parking Management Plan from 2012.
- Meeting #1 Sept. 9, 2014
- Meeting #2 Oct. 14, 2014
- Meeting #3 Nov. 12, 2014
- Meeting #4 Dec. 9, 2014
- Meeting #5 Jan. 13, 2015 Multnomah County Building 501 SE Hawthorne Boulevard, 5th floor Copper Room
- Meeting #6 Feb. 10, 2015
- Meeting #7 Mar. 10, 2015 Multnomah County Building 501 SE Hawthorne Boulevard, 5th floor Copper Room
- Bob Wentworth, Wentworth Chevrolet
- Brian Scott, GXi Inc
- Dan Yates, Portland Spirit
- Michael Bolliger, Bolliger Insurance
- Michael Zokoych, Michael's Sausage
- Peter Stark, TPAC Executive Director
- Rachel Novick, Multnomah County
- Steve Russell, Kearns Neighborhood Association
- Summer Killingsworth, Union/Pine
- Susan Lindsay, Buckman Neighborhood Association
For more information or to join the CEIC TPAC Subcommittee's interested parties list to receive meeting materials and updates, contact Peter Stark, the TPAC Director at email@example.com.
Final Technical Memo
Updates from the CEIC TPAC Subcommittee
Meeting documents from the Central Eastside Industrial Council's (CEIC) Transportation Parking Advisory Committee (TPAC)