Provide comfortable and convenient non-motorized access to and through the Lloyd District, with a focus on the Rose Quarter, Convention Center, key businesses from the district, inner NE / SE and from N. Portland.
- Evaluate Holladay as a two-way street for bikes that provides a connection between the Rose Quarter and the 12th Street Overpass and bikeway connections between.
- Activate space by improving non-motorized accessibility and increasing users.
- Provide compatibility with future streetscape plans and opportunities.
- Maintain or improve circulation for all modes.
- Maintain safe and reliable operations between trains and bikes.
- Move carpool parking where necessary.
CONCEPT DRAWINGS AS SHOWN AT OPEN HOUSE MARCH 3, 2011
Comparision of Existing Conditions to Options 1 and 2 (open or download PDF, 3 Mb)