Validated Parking at SmartPark Garages
Over 200 merchants in Downtown Portland offer their customers discounted or free parking at SmartPark garages. If you’re headed downtown to visit a participating Portland business, you can save on parking at five of the six City-owned SmartPark public parking garages:
- SW 1st and Jefferson - 123 SW Jefferson St
- SW 3rd and Alder - 621 SW 3rd Ave
- SW 4th and Yamhill - 818 SW 4th Ave
- SW 10th and Yamhill - 730 SW 10th Ave
- SW Naito and Davis - 33 NW Davis St
To see a list of validating merchants click here.
Here’s how it works
Simply ask the participating merchant for a SmartPark validation voucher.
- Return to the SmartPark garage where your vehicle is parked.
- Find a paystation on the ground level near an elevator.Insert the parking ticket you pulled when entering the garage.
- Insert the validation voucher into the paystation. Follow the on-screen prompts to pay by validation voucher.
- If there’s a balance due, you can pay with credit/debit card, cash, and/or coupon.
- Return to your vehicle with your paid parking ticket and proceed to the exit lanes.
- Insert your paid ticket at the exit station.
If you’re a Portland merchant and would like to participate. If you haven’t already signed up for the new validation program, use the link below to enroll and order validation vouchers for your customers. Or you can call Central Parking at (503) 790-9302 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Validation ENROLLMENT FORM (merchants must enroll in the program prior to ordering vouchers.)
Validation Voucher ORDER FORM