Construction will begin on Monday September 15th and last for approximately three months. The project is broken down into three general phases:
- Install left side bike lane striping and pavement markings in shared use section.
- Construction of NE Cook signal
- Bike lane will stay on right side of the roadway until the project is near-completed.
- Speed bumps installed on NE Rodney.
- Install right to left transition striping at Broadway
- Open left side bike lane
- Install islands in shared use section
Phase 3 (This work may happen at any time):
- The civil work related to the curb extensions can happen at any time over the 3 month construction period. The contractor will notify PBOT in advance of construction what the overall schedule for those improvements are, as well as give us an updated outlook for the next 2 weeks, every two weeks.
Contact Rich Newlands, 503-823-7780 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.