VOLUNTEER! Southwest Sunday Parkways
Sunday, September 28th, 2014
We have a volunteer position for everyone! There are spots for outgoing volunteers and spots for people who want to work behind the scenes. You have the option of different positions, locations and shifts.
1. Select a volunteer position (Ticket = Volunteer Spot). You may select more than one position.
2. For more information on specific positions, please click "More Info" below each option
3. Scroll to the bottom and click on the green "Register" button
4. Enter your information and click on the green "Complete Registration" button
Our Greatest Needs
- Route Takedown - Afternoon shift (please email SundayParkways@axiomeventproductions.com)
- Intersection Superhero - Afternoon shift, Hillsdale Marketplace
- Intersection Superhero - Afternoon shift, Troy Activity Area
Volunteer Check In Locations
At the Southwest Parkways event, out volunteer check-in tables for Intersection and Mobile Superheroes are not at parks like our regular events. We'll be setting up at intersections along route. Click on the following Volunteer Booth links to find out where we'll be:
- Hillsdale Shopping Center: Google Map | Site Map
- Troy Activity Area: Google Map | Site Map
- Multnomah Village: Google Map | Site Map
You can contact the Volunteer Coordinator with any additional questions.