Our Info Booth Ambassadors are the cornerstone of every park and every activity area at Sunday Parkways, helping neighbors and participants get the most out of each event.
- Help set up and break down the information booth
- Be a cheerful ambassador on behalf of Sunday Parkways to event participants, volunteers, and the neighborhood
- Hand out information, maps and surveys
- Answer questions and give directions to attractions at your park and around the event
- Be cheerful, energetic, communicative, empathetic and authoritative
- Understand and follow directions given by the Info Booth Coordinator
- Be at least 18 years old or accompanied by an adult
- Each shift lasts no more than 3.5 hours, but you may sign up for more than one
- You’ll receive instructions prior to your shift
- You’ll be provided with a Sunday Parkways volunteer t-shirt, snacks and water
- You must supply your own water bottle and weather-appropriate clothing
Volunteer for a shift near you and help show off your neighborhood, or volunteer in one you’ve always wanted to explore!
Questions? Contact us!
Phil Barber, Volunteer Manager