Vision Zero Kick-Off
August 17th, 2015
Press Conference, 2:30 – 3:10 p.m.
Executive Committee Meeting, 3:15 – 4:00 p.m.
- Welcome: Joseph Santos-Lyons, Executive Director, APANO – 5 min.
- Community-wide Vision Zero Kickoff: Announce the creation of an on-going multi-jurisdictional Vision Zero effort and the formation of the Vision Zero Task Force – 10 min.
- Commissioner Steve Novick
- Commitments from City Bureaus: Discussion of commitments to Vision Zero initiatives and the Vision Zero Task Force, as well as on-going efforts and opportunities for collaboration – 10 min.
- Director Treat, Portland Bureau of Transportation
- Chief O’Dea, Portland Police Bureau
- Vision Zero at Partner Agencies: Discussion of opportunities for collaboration and commitments of resources, including staff to the Vision Zero Task Force – 20 min.
- Representative Alyssa Keny-Guyer
- Councilor Bob Stacey, Metro
- Commissioner Diane McKeel, Multnomah County
- Commissioner Jules Bailey, Multnomah County
- Director Rian Windsheimer, ODOT Region 1
- General Manager Neil McFarlane, TriMet
- Discussion from Vision Zero Task Force Members – 15 min.