Throughout the Portland area you can contact many community groups and government agencies for information on bicycle-related issues.
- City of Portland Transportation Bureau, Active Transportation Division 503-823-5490
- Multnomah County Bike/Ped Program: 503-988-5050 x29397 (areas under county jurisdiction only)
- Clackamas County : Scott Hoelscher 503-353-4524 or e-mail
- Washington County : 503-846-3969
- Clark County : Ejaz Khan 360-397-6118 ext 4914
- Oregon Department of Transportation :
- Metro: Pam Peck e-mail 503-797-1866
- Go Lloyd (formerly Lloyd Transportation Management Association) 503-236-6441, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swan Island Transportation Management Association 503-745-6563, email@example.com
- Abandoned Bikes locked to private property: 503-823-7306 otherwise, bring to the nearest police precinct.
- Stolen Bikes:
- Bike Portland.org's bike theft resource page
- Police Information and Referral 503-823-4636
- Bicycle Transportation Alliance 503-226-0676
Oregon's premiere bicycle advocacy group