The Portland Water Bureau's Lead Hazard Reduction Program sponsors important community outreach programs addressing the reduction of all lead hazards:
Contact The Leadline : 503-988-4000 for:
- Free Blood Lead Testing at Multnomah County Health Department Immunization Clinics
- Lead Poisoning Prevention Workshops from the Community Energy Project
- Programs to reduce lead hazards in eligible home through a partnership with the Portland Housing Bureau's Portland Lead Hazard Control Program.
- Resources for tenants and landlords.
- Consultation with a lead risk assessor.