1. Water-saving Kits:
- If you are a Portland Water Bureau customer looking for tools to help save water around your home, pick up a FREE water conservation kit at the Water Bureau’s first floor customer service center at 1120 SW 5th Avenue in downtown Portland. Walk-in service center hours are between 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday. Click here to see what is included in the kit. Multifamily and commercial customers should contact the Portland Water Bureau Efficiency Program directly for assistance at 503-823-4527 or email@example.com
- You can also order a customized "Energy Saver" Kit online from Energy Trust of Oregon. The kit includes water AND energy-saving products such as showerheads and faucet aerators to help you use less right away. Answer a few questions about your home and Energy Trust will create an Energy Saver Kit that will help you save energy and water in your home.To request a kit by phone call Energy Trust at 1.866.368.7878. Kits are available to customers of Portland General Electric, Pacific Power and NW Natural Gas. Limit one kit per address.
2. Toilet Rebates: Replace a water-wasting toilet with a new high-efficiency one!
3. Urinal Rebates: Replace a water-wasting urinal with a new high-efficiency one!
4. High Efficiency Pre-Rinse Sprayer: For a limited time, commercial customers with kitchens can request a high-efficiency, 1.0 gallon per minute Pre-Rinse Sprayer to replace any sprayer using more than 1.2 gpm. The current federal standard for pre-rinse sprayers is no more than 1.6 gpm. This high efficiency sprayer has had favorable feedback from kitchen staff and can annually save about 13,000 gallons or about $300 for daily use of 1 hour when replacing a 1.6 gpm model. Large kitchens may use a sprayer for 4 hours per day.