The Portland Water Bureau is excited to announce the second year of the WaterSense® H2Otel Challenge, a series of water efficiency themed webinars and online tools to help hotels take the “guest” work out of saving water.
The H2Otel Challenge is a national effort designed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) WaterSense® program to help hotel managers learn how to ACT to save water, energy, and money:
- Assess water use and savings opportunities.
- Change water-wasting products or processes.
- Track their water-saving progress and achievements
Free webinars start Thursday, February 26 and will continue through the year.
- Take the Plunge: The WaterSense H2Otel Challenge
- Assess, Track, and Realize Payback
- Demonstrating WaterSense’s WaterUSE Tool
- Washing 101: A Laundry and Plumbing Efficiency Primer
- Make a Splash With Outdoor Water Savings
- Minimizing Water Use in Mechanical/HVAC Equipment
- What’s Cooking? Kitchen Water Savings
- Let’s Talk About Education and Outreach
Find out more about the WaterSense H2Otel Challenge on the EPA's WaterSense website.
Water Efficiency Program