We Can Help with Your Bill
Customers responsible for paying a City of Portland single family residential sewer/stormwater/water bill who occupy the property may be eligible for financial assistance.
Between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017, eligible single-family residential accounts may receive a discount of $50.70 on the water portion of their bill and $91.34 on their sewer/stormwater management charges, for a total of $142.04 on a 90-day bill. Eligible sewer-only accounts may receive a discount of $79.99 on a 60-day bill. Discounts for in▼come-eligible households are established each fiscal year by the Portland City Council.
Income Eligibility Requirements
Note that income guidelines will change as of October 2017. For each additional person, add $109.00 to monthly income. Gross monthly household income determines eligibility.
|FAMILY SIZE||MONTHLY INCOME|
|1 person||Under $1,886|
|2 people||Under $2,466|
|3 people||Under $3,046|
|4 people||Under $3,626|
|5 people||Under $4,206|
|6 people||Under $4,786|
|7 people||Under $4,895|
|8 people||Under $5,003|
Who Is Eligible?
- Customers responsible for paying a City of Portland single family residential sewer/stormwater/water bill who occupy the property may be eligible for financial assistance.
How Does a Customer Establish Eligibility?
Contact the Community Service Center in your area to make an appointment to establish eligibility.
|Northeast & North Portland||Northwest, Southwest, & Downtown Portland||Southeast Portland||Outer East County|
|IRCO - Africa House
631 NE 102nd Ave.
| Impact Northwest
10055 E. Burnside St.
|Human Solutions Inc.
12350 SE Powell Blvd.
138 NE Third Ave., Ste 140 Gresham, OR 503-669-8350
|IRCO - Asian Family Services
8040 NE Sandy Blvd.
| Impact Northwest 10055 E. Burnside St.
|SEI Community Services
4803 NE 7th Ave.
|Native American Youth and Family Center
5135 NE Columbia Blvd. 503-288-8177
- Additional Discounts for stormwater management may be available through the Bureau of Environmental Services' Clean River Rewards Program.
- Contact Customer Service for more information.
- Contact 211info at 503-222-5555 or visit http://211info.org/ for information about other social service resources in your community.
- Click here for link to Financial Assistance brochure.