The Portland Water Bureau and Bureau of Environmental Services are pleased to introduce a convenient new automatic payment option for you to pay your sewer, stormwater and water bill. Enjoy the convenience of paying your bill automatically, with a credit card or electronic check.
We have partnered with a new online bill pay service provider that offers our customers more options than before to view and pay their bill. Before you can register for AutoPay, you must enter and store your payment information that will be used to pay your future bills automatically. AutoPay will then pay invoices on their due date using your default payment method. You will receive an email confirmation of your transaction as each invoice is paid, automatically.
By registering for AutoPay, you will also be invited to register for Paperless Billing. Save trees, checks, stamps, and time.
Here’s the steps to enroll in the AutoPay program:
1. Click here and select Account Registration on left side bar. If you have recently registered with our new Customer Self-Service website, login and skip to step 3.
2. Enter account number, last name and zip code in the required fields. Then set password and email address to complete new user registration.
3. From the Account Detail screen, click the Payment Option tab and select AutoPay.
4. Click the My Profile tab and select Payment Method to store your bank account or credit card to use for AutoPay.
5. Once you have stored your default payment method you will be prompted to sign up for AutoPay.
6. Select the account and payment method and click “Yes, put me on AutoPay.”
7. An email will be sent to you to confirm registration. Click the registration link in the email to complete registration.