Skip to Main Content View Text-Only

The City of Portland, Oregon

Portland, Oregon

Welcome to the official web site of the City of Portland, Oregon

General Information: 503-823-4000


1221 SW 4th Avenue, Room 110, Portland, OR 97204

More Contact Info

Report a Problem

Below are links to online forms for reporting a problem or submitting a complaint. Don't see a service listed or want a phone number instead of an online form? View this list of common code violations, which includes the agency and contact information for reporting problems. 

Report problems in the community using the new web-based PDX Reporter app.


Use this form to report campsites in inappropriate places. If you are reporting an emergency, please dial 9-1-1.

Cannabis Concerns and Complaints

Use this form to file a cannabis-related concern or complaint.

Community Safety

The Community Safety program organizes and supports partnerships to build safe communities that are connected, inclusive, and engaged.

Construction Work Without Permit

Report illegal duplexes or triplexes in single family zones, residential/commercial structural work without permits

Dangerous Building

Report safety issues such as collapsing buildings or retaining walls.

Disabled Vehicle

Use this form to report visibly disabled vehicles on private property. To report vehicles located in the street or public right-of-way, please contact Abandoned Autos at 503-823-7309.

Environmental Violation

Bushes/trees/vegetation encroaching into right-of-way.

Erosion Control Violation

Report areas that are experiencing erosion or incidences of landslides.

General Comment

Questions regarding City information and services or general reporting of problems.


Includes information on how to report the location and type of graffiti.

Liquor Concerns

Report nuisance incidents that arise from establishments that serve alcohol.

M/W/ESB Ineligibility

Use this form if you believe minority, women, or emerging small businesses on City of Portland projects are in violation of their State of Oregon certification.

Neighborhood Housing Violation Complaints

Report housing and non-residential exterior maintenance issues (such as building damage and other housing hazards).

Neighborhood Nuisance Complaints

Report property nuisances (such as trash, debris, tall grass/weeds, etc.)

Neighbors Together

Get information about connecting with your neighbors and building your community

Noise Concerns

File a noise complaint using this online form to document livability issues arising from undue noise.

Odor Monitor Report

Report odors in Portland, especially those that might be associated with the Columbia Boulevard Wastewater Treatment Plant.

Park Issue

Send an observation about a Portland park

Pollution Spill

Contact the City if you see anything threatening entering or leaving Portland's sewer system. This could be someone pouring paint down a storm drain or a strange looking discharge coming from a pipe or a manhole.

Street Light Problem

To report a light out, a light going on and off (cycling), a light on during the day, vandalism, or any other problem with a street light.