1120 SW 5th Ave, Suite 613, Portland, OR 97204
Starting May 15th 2020, the design software version used for BES projects is AutoCAD Civil 3D 2021. All styles and templates are updated to this version.
For templates and support for the previous version, contact Dan Perde-Zundel at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CAD tools and templates below are intended for use with Capital Improvement Projects (CIP) only.
1) For each new project, download the most recent BES AutoCAD Drawing template and tools from this page.
2) Coordinates: All BES CAD drawings (including reference drawings) shall be drawn using the Oregon State Plane Coordinate system, based on the North American Datum of 1983-1991 (NAD 83-91).
3) All drawings (including reference drawings) shall be drawn with units as FEET, not inches.
4) Attach all reference drawings as “overlays,” not “attachments.”
5) In addition to typical topographic features and utilities, the following must be included in each basemap or GIS reference drawing:
6) Do not use any other fonts other than those provided in the most recent BES AutoCAD template and tools files.
Use the following link to find CAD tools appropriate for use with Public Works Permit (PWP) projects.