April 2010 E-Newsletter
Apr 22, 2010 at 12:00 AM 0 Comments | Add a Comment
Portland Fire & Rescue (PF&R) has launched the April 2010 issue of our E-Newsletter!
The newsletter is being introduced at a critical time for Portland Fire when a number of major initiatives are moving forward and exciting things are taking place. Our goal is two-fold; to introduce ourselves to you and invite you to partner with us on upcoming initiatives that will shape the services you receive!
The April 2010 E-Newsletter focuses on the following topics:
- Inside Station 28
- Station 18 Hits Home Run with Safety for Little League
- Google Earth Used for Pre-Fire Drawings
- PF&R Monthly Statistics
- New Carbon Monoxide Alarm Rules
- Safety Saturday at Belmont
- PF&R Receives $17,000 in Grants
- Most Common Accidental Fire Causes
- Strategic Planning Update
- Station 1 Design Award
- Fire Camp Applications Now Being Accepted
To read the entire April 2010 E-Newsletter issue and learn more about the above topics, visit http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs028/1102938290271/archive/1103267406671.html.
Click here to subscribe and receive PF&R’s monthly newsletter via email!
Follow Portland Fire & Rescue on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Flickr
April 22, 2010