0640.12, Uniform Member Follow Up
640.12, Uniform Member Follow Up
- Members are encouraged to initiate follow-up investigations and clear cases when possible.
2. Members will obtain permission from a supervisor to initiate or continue a follow-up investigation when they will be out of service for a prolonged period of time and/or they must leave their assigned precincts.
- Originating Directive Effective: 09/06/01
- First Revision Effective: 03/014/16
- Next Review Date: 03/14/18
- Review By: Operations Branch