About Portland in the Streets
The PORTLAND IN THE STREETS PROGRAM goals are to:
- Reduce barriers for community-led placemaking projects;
- Ensure citywide access to programs and equitable geographic distribution of placemaking projects;
- Encourage placemaking projects that reflect community needs and character; and
- Encourage experimentation and innovation.
Each Portland in the Streets program area follows one or more of the following criteria:
- Develop space for community gathering;
- Promote healthy and active lifestyles;
- Build community identity;
- Re-imagines the potential for city streets;
- Activate underutilized spaces;
- Celebrate and interact with neighbors; and
- Generates local business activity.
Would you like to manage a project in your community but you aren't sure which permit you need? Fill out the Idea Form online or email us at email@example.com
Grant Resources for your Portland in the Streets project
We would like to share a list of potential granting resources for your Portland in the Streets project.
The granting resources are organized in the following manner:
A list of external grant resources for your Portland in the Streets project.