(March 9, 2016) BIKETOWN is coming to Portland in July! In January, Nike signed on as the title sponsor for Portland Bike Share, allowing us to increase the number of stations we are able to offer in the initial system roll-out. And now, we want your feedback on where to locate these stations.
An interactive online map went live today. The map offers approximately 300 options for bike share station locations. Visitors to the map can view all the proposed station locations within the initial service area and provide comments.
We are also hosting a series of five public open houses. All members of the community are invited to comment online or participate in the following open houses.
Open House Dates and Locations:
- March 15 (Tuesday) - 5:30 to 7:30 pm, Hosford Middle School Cafeteria, 2303 SE 28th Place
- March 17 (Thursday) - Noon to 2:00 pm, City Hall, Lovejoy Room, 1221 SW 4th Avenue
- March 30 (Wednesday) - 5:00 to 7:00 pm, Portland Building, 2nd Floor Rm C, 1120 SW 5th Avenue
- April 5 (Tuesday) - 6:00 to 8:00 pm, Metropolitan Learning Center, 233 NW Glisan Street
- April 7 (Thursday) - 5:30 to 7:30 pm, Immaculate Heart Church, 2926 N Williams Avenue
Learn more about BIKETOWN - Portland Bike Share here: http://www.portlandoregon.gov/transportation/57983
View the interactive online map and comment here: http://suggest.biketownpdx.com/page/about