Virtual Open House
Thank you to everyone who attended the Public Open House event on January 26th 2011. Over 150 people were present to learn about the proposed design options and to share their feedback and ideas.
Perhaps you were unable to to attend the open house or would just like to spend more time reading through the materials presented at the event. All materials presented at the January 26th Open House are now available below for you to view online.
PBOT hosted the open house, the first public event of the project, to present and receive public feedback on existing conditions and draft design options developed in consultation with the project's Citizen Advisory Committee members.
50s Bikeway Open House #1 Summary Report (PDF doc, 788kb, 2/15/2011)
Open house boards 1 through 8 (PDF doc, 852kb) presented information on the following topics:
- Project Background
- Design Criteria
- Alignment Options
- Existing Conditions Data Collection
- Identification of existing issues and opportunities along the project corridor
- Attendees were encouraged to write comments related to the existing conditions information and post them on the map.
- Bikeway Design Tools
- Design Option Development and Evaluation
- Identification of specific design options under consideration
- Attendees were encouraged to write their comments about the various design options presented and post them on the map.
Boards 14 through 18 (PDF doc, 613kb) presented:
- On-Street Parking Utilization Data
- the DRAFT Citizen Advisory Committee design proposal
- Next Steps
Community members are encouraged to submit their own comments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.