Monthly Statements Billing Option
The Bureau of Environmental Services and the Portland Water Bureau announce a new voluntary monthly statement billing program for sewer, stormwater, and water billings.
The monthly statement program provides a statement of charges each month, while maintaining a quarterly reading schedule. Participants continue to have their meters read each quarter, but those quarterly charges are split into thirds and invoiced monthly.
To sign up for the Monthly Statements billing program online follow the steps below.
- Visit https://css.portlandoregon.gov:8443/css/public/login/form
- Log in to your account with your registered email address and password. If you have not registered on our Customer Self Service Site click Account Registration and enter your account information.
- Once logged in you will be on the Account Detail screen. Click on the Monthly Statements link on the left sidebar.
- Navigate through the "Terms and Conditions," and click on the "Agree" button to complete your sign up for the Monthly Statements Program.
- You will then receive a confirmation message of Monthly Statements on the webpage.
Answers to your questions about the monthly statement program