Do I have to participate in the monthly statement program?
No. Participation in the program is voluntary.
Who is eligible to participate?
Customers that have an active account billed on a quarterly basis, are eligible for monthly statements.
How can I enroll in the monthly statement program?
Online at https://css.portlandoregon.gov:8443/css/public/login/form.
How do I pay my monthly statement bill?
Payments can be made in several ways, just like a regular quarterly bill. Here are some options:
- Use your financial institution’s bill pay feature.
- Pay online at http://www.portlandoregon.gov/water/71618
- Mail your check or money order to Portland Water Bureau Customer Service, PO Box 4216, Portland, Oregon 97208-4216. Please be sure to include your 10-digit account number on the face of your check or money order.
- Call our Customer Service Department at (503) 823-7770, where a representative can process a payment from your checking account or your credit card.
- Pay in person at 111 SW Columbia St. Suite 660. Portland OR 97201.
Will the amount I pay each month change?
Bill amounts do change from quarter to quarter, depending on usage and the days of service in the total quarterly billing period. A customer choosing to participate in the monthly statement program will pay the same overall total amount for a three-month span as the customer choosing to stay with the quarterly bill. The difference is that the quarterly amount will automatically be divided into thirds and invoiced monthly for participants of the monthly statement program.
If I decide I’d like to end my enrollment in the monthly statement program and go back to quarterly billing, how can I do that?
You can do that the same way you enrolled online at https://css.portlandoregon.gov:8443/css/public/login/form
You will receive all three invoices under the monthly statement program for the current quarter you’re in, per the monthly schedule, before you’re able to go back to quarterly billing. For example, if you’ve only received the first invoice you can expect to receive the second and third invoices prior to going back to quarterly billing.