Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
APRIL 2021: NOTICE OF PROPOSED RULEMAKING
The City of Portland Auditor's Office is proposing new and revised Auditor's Office Administrative Rules (ARAs) for City Code Chapter 2.10 Campaign Finance in Candidate Elections and Code Chapter 2.14 Reporting by Political Consultants.
Proposed rule changes:
- Revised ARA 13.02 Campaign Finance: Definitions
- Revised ARA 13.03 Campaign Finance: Complaint Process
- Revised ARA 13.04 Campaign Finance: Disclosure Requirements
- New ARA 13.05 Campaign Finance: Contribution Limits
- New ARA 14.01 Political Consultant Registration and Reporting (replaces proposed rescinded ADM-15.20 and ADM-15.21)
- Rescinding of ADM-15.20 (Enforcement and Civil Penalties) and ADM-15.21 (Political Consultant Interpretation)
Provide comment, questions, or other feedback online by 5:00 p.m. on May 23, 2021.
HOW TO SUBMIT COMMENTS FOR ANY OF THE PROPOSED ADMINISTRATIVE RULES:
Comments may be:
Submitted electronically at https://www.portlandoregon.gov/auditor/75254
Emailed to: email@example.com
To help slow the spread of COVID-19 and limit exposure for vulnerable populations, Auditor’s Office staff members are working remotely and are not available to accept comments submitted in person or by mail.