Skip to Main Content View Text-Only

The City of Portland, Oregon

Auditor Simone Rede

Promoting open and accountable government

Subscribe to RSS feed

Most Recent

View Less

Amanda Fritz Granted Certification

Amanda Fritz has become the first Certified Campaign Finance Fund Candidate and is eligible to receive an initial primary public funding allocation of $150,000.
The Auditor's Office reviewed her Request for Certification and supporting documentation, submitted November 28, 2005.  This review confirmed that the candidate has complied with the provisions of Code Chapter 2.10 and City Administrative Rules. 
The Request indicates that she received 1,045 valid $5 qualifying contributions from City Residents.  This $5,225 will be deducted from her public funding allocation.
Per City Code, Certified candidates receive 30% of the initial primary allocation within 10 business days of certification.  The remaining 70% will be distributed in February 2006.